Friday, December 18, 2009

Again

Memories of yesterdays made me shiver from the heat of the burning pictures. Pictures of the wonderful dreams that I expect not to fade, only those that should never exist. Those pictures were taken into different settings. The happiness is much higher than the tallest mountain, more beautiful than a view of the new morning. In my mind, never even once I tried to think that these moments will end in just a snap. Even a simple glance to the deep hole of fire, never did I.

I hate to be in a deep despair where scents of undying joy had never gone. Where the dark moon holds firmly the chain of shadows. Shadows that never fail to suffocate its victims. How am I going to escape in this place of chaos? When will it end? When will I picture out again the beauty of life? Will everything collide completely?


According to Mike Murdock’s Keys of Wisdom, “Anything that do not change you, are unnecessary to your life.” I realized how fool I am upon knowing these words. Everything to me seems so true and important. I did not even noticed that I’m already full, full of broken and shattered glasses that doesn’t made me feel different. These made me forget how beautiful life is. A wonderful present from the Creator. It’s my flesh that I buried into the deep hole of sadness.


How I wish I could have the eyes of a great photographer so that I can easily see great things. Where I can turn worse pictures into award winning photographs. How I wish to have the brain of a creative director so that I can create movies, all with happy endings. The ear and the voice of a wonderful singer where I can sing a song that would penetrate everyone’s heart and bring joy. How I wish I could be happy forever and ever. How I wish to see that picture again.

By: Frecilo Eguillon
UE-Manila Student

No comments: